Venue: Council Chamber, City Hall, Dame Street, Dublin 2.. View directions
Contact: Cathriona Woulfe, Email: email@example.com Tel. 222 5189
Election of a Chairperson and a Vice-chairperson
1. Approving Community and Business Representatives to the Dublin South Central Joint Policing Committee.
2. Presentation on “Building Community Response”, the Research Study on responding to Criminal and Anti-Social Behaviour Networks across Dublin South Central.
3. Registering interest of public representative to the Canal Communities Local Policing Forum Management Committee.
4. Registering interest of public representative to the South West Inner City Local Policing Forum Management Committee.
5. Registering interest of public representative to the Ballyfermot/Chapelizod Local Policing Forum Management Committee.
Garda Reports from: -
1. DMR South Central Division for Kevin Street and Kilmainham Stations
2. DMR West Division for Ballyfermot Garda Station
3. DMR South Division for Crumlin District & Terenure Sub-District
Dublin City Council Estate Management Reports from: -
1. Ballyfermot Area Office
2. South West Inner City Area Office
1. Referred January City Council Question No. 99 from Councillor Daithí Doolan:
“To ask the Chief Executive in light of the serious anti-social behaviour, including physical assault, on cyclists, delivery staff and pedestrians, to ask DCC to organise a meeting with Gardaí and other stakeholders to discuss a plan of action to make the Grand Canal a safer place for everyone to visit and enjoy?”
2. A request was received from Councillor Ní Dhálaigh to discuss the following: -
The increase in anti-social behaviour along the LUAS lines in particular, Inchicore to Drimnagh stops.
3. The date of the next JPC meeting is scheduled for Monday 27th April 2020.